Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Can't find a good rain /dust cover for the V3i

ronnw69

Anyone know of a good fitting rain/dust cover for the V3i? I've been searching the net and can't find but a couple and they're not that great. Any help would be great, thanks.

Use Seran Wrap.

I have two for my V3I's that I ordered on line. I found them under the listing Whites Spectra V3,V3I,VX3 Metal Detector Covers 3 Piece Set. It comes in three colors, love mine.

Try this link, discussed on here last year.....I have used a set of these covers on my DFX & now have a set for my V3i...Can't fault them..

http://www.findmall.com/read.php?66,1259745

If you search eBay you may track some down...

Cheers Napper

On E-bay there is a set from a guy from the Ukraine. I bought a set for my MXT-All Pro and it fits well.

I bought my V3i cover from Ukraine on E-bay. Camo pattern in heavy material. Couldn't be more pleased. I leave the box cover on all the time and use the screen cover when needed.

Thanks for all the input, i found the Ukraine guy on eBay, i had seen that one but it didn't look that great but you guys are saying that they are so i might just try one. I just can't believe there's not a bunch of different choices to choose from, hardly any vendors have them. Still can't find the Thesaurus one anywhere, i found the website but they don't ship to the US for some reason. Thanks again everyone.

They will ship to the USA but you need to send an e-mail to them and they will send a invoice with the total cost. Currently the covers for the V3i are out of stock.

Wasp said

How hard is it to replace the battery with the cover on?

I decided on one from Russia off EBay, i liked the material better and lots of happy customers. Thanks again everyone for the input. HH

Joe, I had a light weight nylon cover from White's that I had to completely remove to get at the battery. It was kind of flimsy & a bit of a pain to use. The cover I bought from Ukraine has a sturdy flap that wraps over the battery compartment lid & is held in place underneath the box with Velcro. I just pull it open, take out the battery & the cover stays on. Easy access!

Good luck!