Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

cant get in contact with bob at centreville

jimmy clark

Ive tried several times to get in touch with Bob at the whites repair shop. Been trying off an on for five weeks. I leave a message to return my call but never does. anybody know anything else I can do?

I have been talking to Todd at Centreville ... Sent a MXT Pro in,,, they are about a month behind on repairs

I can see how he could be behind, but all I want to do is asked him a quick question. How much it would cost me get my mx sport re waterproofed. Ive called an left my no. for him to call me back a few times over the last two weeks, an off an on for five weeks. thanks for the info.

They seem to reply on emails sent to them .. It like do a upgrade or a computer will you have a couple minutes to tackle something will waiting