Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Capped Bust Dime

thebigd81

Was water hunting all day with nothing but tokens and a couple wheaties to show then all of a sudden my pinpointer won't work turn it on and off a dozen times and nada so decide it's probably a good time to hang it up for the day. I get back to my truck and try it and it starts working wth but decided to head home. On the way there I make a pit stop at a 1830s house and shoot the breeze with the owner. Just before leaving I make a few passes and this shows up...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200713-170524_copy_360x740.png
    Screenshot_20200713-170524_copy_360x740.png
    495.6 KB · Views: 228
  • Screenshot_20200713-170514_copy_360x740.png
    Screenshot_20200713-170514_copy_360x740.png
    522.3 KB · Views: 218
Glad you stopped to shoot the breeze!! I hope you can go back and take 100 more passes :ROFLMAO:

Where was it at ? I need to check it out for you to see if it is worthy of hunting or not.
Maybe a test swing or two just to make sure.

Excellent place and I hope you get many busted targets next time ! CONGRATS !

Sometimes ghe stop and ask Gods pay off......

Sure wish this coin could talk, what a story it could tell. This coin could have been in the battle of the Alamo maybe even in Davey Crockets pocket.