Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Cardiac Rehab....

John(H)

...I started Cardiac Rehab on Monday....it is harder than I thought! Pray for me!! After Monday's rehab I went home with my chest hurting....the left side is still swollen from the surgery and evidently I am not doing enough aerobic type exercises at home!! I will do more but it is hard when chest muscles and other muscles hurt!! Oh man oh man....I have 12 more weeks of this stuff!! Thanks for your prayers in advanced!!

Praying that Jehovah God in Jesus' precious name will ease the pain and hurting from the Cardiac Rehab...you might try doing what my cousin, Virginia did, when she went through a difficult time in having medical done on her body, she would keep saying, Jesus help me, Jesus I love you and pray for His comfort to get her through whatever she had to do! She also sang, under her breath, I think, Jesus Loves me and that helped her take her mind off the pain and suffering! Just a suggestion and hope it helps! Jesus is our comfort, help and strength in times of need! :angel: Ma

Healing, and relief from pain.

JOE, The LORD is never early or late he is RIGHT ON TIME.

http://wandascountryhome.com/joy/index.html

Praying for you, Joe. Hope you heal quickly and God blesses you with the where-with-all the accomplish your exercise goals.

.....Cardiac Rehab....Day 2....Went a lot better than the previous session! My sister is a nurse and she told me to find a comfortable level and leave it there. No need to push the level at least for now. And that is what I did. Like on the treadmill....the nurse tried to push the level way too fast and I complained and she put it back to where I had it set at! It didn't help that the guy next me to me was looking like the "Six Million Dollar Man" LOL My generation....when I was in football and running track....was told that while exercising if the muscles did not hurt then it was being done wrong!! So that is my mind set....which is wrong for anyone doing recovery after a double bypass heart surgery!! Still have muscle aches and am having problems with the order of doing things at Cardiac Rehab!! All will be solved with time and a lot of prayer!

Yes, it will and continued prayer for comfort from the pain and for quick healing in God's timing by using common sense for your own body's needs! :angel: Ma