Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Carnies Like tokens and Hate Pennies

BH-LandStar

Well, This year the carnival went from using Quarters in the games to using Tokens and giving out Tickets....Ruins my day...:whites: :detecting: :stretcher: :surrender:

Here are 7 tokens I found on the surface in the rough, and all the pennies that they left behind for me to pick up...What a pain!!!

TokensFronts.jpg

TokensBacks.jpg

08-16-08WoodsField.jpg

Note the nice little 1900 Barber Dime at the bottom...

1900BarberDimeFront.jpg

1900BarberDimeBack.jpg

I will be doing the happy dance till next week over this one...first I have found, and it was only just caught in the grass roots at about 3 inches...108 years old and that shallow, I was in shock!!!

HH,

BH-LandStar

if there has been another dectectorist out there previously who had the misfortune of having a hole in their pocket. :biggrin:

Well, The Barber was found farther back in the field from where I normally hunt...I am definitely gonna start hitting that back area harder though...after I clean out what the Carnies left behind...darn zincolns....:thumbdown: :nopity: :surrender: :stars: :argue: :rant: :rage:

HH,

BH-LandStar

Cool coin! It would take the minimum of a week to knock the smile off my face too! I just love finding those old coins! Good huntings!