Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Case of detector blues?

Woodchuck

I don't know lately I have had bad case of detector blues, no interest in detecting, no metal detectors of interest coming out same old blah blah ho hum. Forums are even of no interest either, maybe its the winter blues, or fact that my hunting buddy and me are both in ill health lately to even get out...... or is it because I haven't found a HONKER of a RING in awhile LOL just a thought on a grey Sunday January morning in 2015:poke:

Once your able to get out...................Expect a full recovery !!...............:spin:......................:lol:

Sorry to hear about your health...You were super active here and infield not long ago, and I was wondering what was going on with you?

..Winter time, yes, the low Vite d levels due to lack of Sunshine can put people into sometimes severe depressions...of course the best cure is getting outside finding a nice target...you are not alone Woodchuck, you just hang in there and get out when you can!:thumbup: Youve got the gear and capability, theres something big and goldy out there waiting for your coil!
Mud

As the weather is cold and wet at the moment i cannot get out detecting as much as usual,so this is a good time for me to do valuable research on new permissions,the more research i do i find it not only keeps my mind active it also increases the odds in my favour finds wise.

Hope your health returns to normal quickly.

Hell, i just enjoy getting out of the endless chores to enjoy the fresh air and BS with any passer's-by's that'll listen, any keepers i find are only a plus!

By the way Woodchuck, i also haven't found a gold honker of a ring in a few years....does that deter me from swinging that 'ol coil? Nope!
Hope you get better and get out to enjoy the world whether you find honkers or not.

I'm like a fish out of water gasping for air I have Idiopathic pulmonary arterial hypertension up until 2012 I was healthy as a horse never had to see doctors or inside of hospitals. AND I NEVER SMOKED!!!!. I'm on Oxygen now and there is no cure its only going to get worse. So I got the blues..... so I got the blues.......... the blues .... the blues ..... what do ya think? the beginning lyrics to a song LOL

You're health issue saddens me. I've gone through the blues myself during the cold temps and being kept indoors. You have my admiration by how you can deal with so much more. martin

The only way I can combat cabin fever is to build another PI or two or three with anticipation of a spring hunt to try them out in hopes of finding goodies.
Usually keep several projects going to keep myself occupied.