Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Cashed in 30 years of clad for another AT Pro

PKB

Took all my clad found over 30 years to the coin star. Shut the machine down about 10 times from all the dirt. Lady that works there at the market pulled up a chair and just hung out it was shutting down so much. . LOL Wash your coins before . LOL Machine spit out about 200 rotted pennies. Anyways, total was just under $300. I have about 40 lbs of scrap copper/brass I've collected from work and digging. So that's a additional $120 there about. So I'm up to $420. Rest will be out of pocket . Going to buy a second AT pro as a spare. My thoughts are they wont get any cheaper. Going to shop around for just the detector and a pro pointer package. Already have a spare pair of headphones. My brother is buying a second also so maybe get a better deal buying two at one time.

WTG selling three decades of clad, that's allot of digging.

A spare AT-Pro would be good for back up but why not get an AT Gold instead, Maybe the Gold has advantages for other types of hunting which will only enhance your finds even more.

Both are find machines, maybe get both if your looking at getting a backup.

Congrats,
Paul (Ca)

Keep your current machine as your backup and get a smaller coil and a pin pointer package. ATP's use a special headphone jack. Hope your headphones have that, or they won't work.