Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Caught in thunderstorm yesterday...

matthias

The primary reason I bought the AT Pro was so I could hunt in the rain. When you've got the time to go hunting you know you can't always rely on the weather to cooperate. That was the case yesterday. It had rained earlier and everything was soaked and dripping including the brush I was storming thru. Then the sky turned dark and the clouds let loose big time. I was not worried. The AT Pro never missed a beat and even my Pro-Pointer was soaked and had no problem. This season I have decided to get into water hunting and guess what? I already have the perfect detector for that too. My AT Pro was a great investment and addition to my arsenal. But most of you know what a great machine it is already. HH. Matt

Mat,
The other day was the first time I tried water hunting and
it was fun! And! I found a beautiful $300 watch
to boot! I couldn't believe my eyes! I thought it
was all gold! It was water logged and just starting
to tarnish but I looked it up and sure enough
It costs $300 new!
It was a blast man! You'll love it!
Check my posts and you'll see it!
Titled "two days with my AT Pro and I'm in love"
Something like that ! Haha

Pete

Mat,

Went today again in the water, got two nickels! LOL
Was still fun though!
You're going to love it!

Pete

Hey where you at? Florida here.

That's really Great! Its a blast to be able to hunt in the rain in parks or sports fields when the rain keeps the people away and the body cool! Sure beats the hot sun and crowds!:thumbup:
Mud

That is one of the reasons I just ordered a AT Pro! All it does here lately is rain. I haven't been able to get out dirt fishing for 5 days!:veryangry:

Metal detecting in the rain is fun as long as there's no strong winds or lightning. Plus, the targets are more conductive. That's why I like the river, the targets really sound off deep in the water.