Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CF77 all metal

Wow Cuz!! You sure are spanking the finds over yonder. LOL
A 1909, too bad it's not an S VDB or you would have tied your daughter in value. LOL

Good lawd all metal the mans gone nut's! Nice results though. How deep were they? I can see you're liking that 77 brother! Patrick gonna fall into a deep depression over this. LOL:drool:Detecting buddies dig your holes for ya too, you do know that?

A couple were deep but rest wasent but for some reason missed them in disc. maybe because they were on edge.But the amazing thing was you can tell the difference between the nails vs the round iron in the pic.The nails broke up in AM while the big washer didnt cant wait to try my 9 inch coil it will arive soon.,,,,,CEDAR

Cedar, I'm ok with digging those round washers. It could have been a silver Morgan! Roundness, size, etc :clapping:

J Flynn, you funny! LOL
If he keeps this up I'm gonna have to trade my ForsCoRe for CF77 cause he whoopin my ass. LOL

Nope just get out there with the CoRe, you will show him up! LOL Remember he's an old timer, really old whew! RUN THE CORE..............:surprised:

I love mine Cedarswamp. when a target is 1" to 2" in the ground you will hear a real quick sound almost together like a double beep.

Bill