Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Chalk one up for the Garrett Pro-Pointer

Edgeman

Was detecting in the park today, finding a fair amount of clad. The AT Pro signaled a couple of pennies fairly close to each other, so I turned the PP on and pinpointed the pennies and picked them up, then before I stood up I laid the PP on its side and scanned the area to see if there were any more. It signaled another target, so I dug it and it turned out to be a 10 cent coin from Mexico. Wondering how I had missed this coin, I did a quick air test and it read 04 and grunted like iron. I would have never dug this coin if I wasn't using the PP. Ended the day with $10.35 in clad, a 10 cent coin from Mexico, a 20 EURO cent coin and little costume bling. Had a good time. Wondering how/why these foreign coins get here. Along with the Mexican and EURO coins, I also have found coins from the Bahamas, Australia, Canada, and Latvia. Ya just never know.

I hope to never see plastic coins!!! Everything else seems to be going to plastic tho, guess it wouldn't be too big of a surprise.