Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Change connector on Tek 11 DD coil to new style?

I have a new 11 biaxial coil for the original greek series with the push type connector. It came with one of my detectors I bought over the winter but kind of had things in boxes until the weather broke and that's when I figured out it was the wrong one. FTP won't exchange it so I've been stuck trying to sell it but evidently there isn't much demand. About the only thing I can think of is removing the factory push on connector and replacing it with the current screw on connector and getting some use out of this otherwise great coil.
Two key questions.
I assume the coil is compatible with the newer series and wiring is same other than the connector style. Does anyone know if that is true?
The second question is, where do I get those connectors?
Thanks.

For the record the coil and wiring is the same. I have a new style connector on the way with my thanks to Dave J.

Wow that was really great of mr. Johnson to do, cudos to him and first texas my new t2se is on the way and if its as good as f75 i KNOW FOR SURE I WILL LOVE IT,,:teknetics::csflag::fisher::super: