Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Charger

For a minute I thought I had seen things, yeah, apparently your post was deleted, maybe because you made your own charger? I asked how much you were selling them for and when I went back to check for a reply, it was gone.....HH

PM me & I will answer your questions.. I guess if you are not one of the anointed selling shafts, end caps or AMP's you can't post. I don't make these on a regular basis just when I can find the parts at as reasonable cost and offer them to others who are having problems with the inferior Minelab charger. When all is said and done if I break even I am lucky and if this poses a problem to some I could really care less. If this was an ongoing thing they would be in the classified section but it was primarily a heads up to the excal users. We will see how long it takes for this one to be deleted