Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Charging WS6

Ok update.
I tried the three cable again and one of the two available that fits into the puck charges it and the other doesn’t.
Ao is it bad or is only one of the three supposed to charge it?
Does that one work on the coil charging clip ? Mine does.

Strange… so works to charge your coil but not the puck huh…
And for some people they both charge both the coil and puck or pinpointer.
Too bad xp is hard to get ahold of to clarify everything

I think you might have a bad charging cord on that perticular plug . Did you try wiggling that one cord only while connected to see if there was any change?

I think you might have a bad charging cord on that perticular plug . Did you try wiggling that one cord only while connected to see if there was any change?
Yes, nothing happens. I think its a bad, dead leg on the cord. Whats the saying, two out of three…

Just trying to help. The three way cord has 3 completely different connectors that are not interchangeable to charge ANYTHING but the component they connect to.
CLAMP = COIL
THREADED CONNECTOR=REMOTE
MINI USB=WS6 PUCK
I am charging all 3 right now without issue.
Sometimes it takes a few minutes for the Remote or the WS6 to recognize it is connected before you see it charging on the display. Wait a few and see if this works otherwise replace the cable.

Just trying to help. The three way cord has 3 completely different connectors that are not interchangeable to charge ANYTHING but the component they connect to.
CLAMP = COIL
THREADED CONNECTOR=REMOTE
MINI USB=WS6 PUCK
I am charging all 3 right now without issue.
Sometimes it takes a few minutes for the Remote or the WS6 to recognize it is connected before you see it charging on the display. Wait a few and see if this works otherwise replace the cable.
You are misunderstanding the issue.
Its the mini usb cable that will not charge anything that takes a mini usb to charge, the headphones, the pinpointer, the puck.
All three use the mini usb connector to charge and all three will not charge with the mini usb cable.
The clamp for the coil also takes the mini usb to charge don’t forget as in the photo

Attachments

• IMG_2872.jpeg
    IMG_2872.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 60
You are misunderstanding the issue.
Its the mini usb cable that will not charge anything that takes a mini usb to charge, the headphones, the pinpointer, the puck.
All three use the mini usb connector to charge and all three will not charge with the mini usb cable.
The clamp for the coil also takes the mini usb to charge don’t forget as in the photo
Sounds like you have a bad leg on the three wire set. I would have XP replace it if it's new/under warranty. Sorry you are having this issue. :(

Just go for it and you'll be one and done with the intended setup.
Happy Hunting! 👍

Just go for it and you'll be one and done with the intended setup.
Happy Hunting! 👍
Wouldn’t hurt since you could have 4 things to charge and the cable only does 3.
The remote, the puck or headphones , the coil, the pinpointer
Be nice if they had a 4 leg cable lol
Although the pinpointer has crazy battery life like 70 hours when paired wouldn’t hurt to fully charge it for a hunt
Unpaired I believe it drops down to standard 15-20 hours