Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Check this out new cover for Xterra 705:hot:

oldbob55

Just got this cover today fits like a glove not as tight as the minelabs has a flap so you don't have to take the cover off when putting batteies in or out the best cover for the Xterras. Best cover yet

Bob

HH to all

What about the headphone jack side? Just curious.

THAT'S A NICE COVER,BUT I'M WONDERING,WHY DO YOU WANT TO COVER YOUR DETECTOR?
IS THERE A CHANCE OF DAMAGE,WATER DAMAGE WHILE BEACH DETECTING OR WHAT?

OK. So are you going to tell us more? Like how much it cost? Or where we can get one?

Inquireing minds want to know.:lol:

Is it this one?

http://www.findmall.com/read.php?55,1314698,1315140#msg-1315140

If so, it is a good one! HH Randy

Another reason for using a cover is the risk of water damage by just a light rain shower. More solid rain requires a bit more protection to prevent water damage like a clear plastic bag over the control box. For some reason Minelabs don't do well with rain.

That cover brand name begins with a Th I think I have been wanting one myself.