Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Checking in on the forum

hotrod53

I had a few of you guys ask me to check in once in a while after migrating to the Etrac, so I thought I'd drop in.

I've been out 4 times with it, it's been taking a little retraining. The sounds are different, but I'm getting that hang of it.

Outing 1, a few coins. Outing 2 almost nothing. Outing 3 a silver ring and 25 coins, Outing 4, last Sunday, 64 coins including a silver Rosie, a silver quarter, and a Sakajewea dollar!

I'm finding that the depth is deeper than my Xterra. It's been a change but I'm liking it.

Happy hunting fellas!

Glad you are liking it. If they were lighter I would have one. But my bad elbows couldn't handle one of them. I miss seeing your finds over here. I see you are still finding the silver.

Hey HR, glad to see the eTrac producing for you. When you first got it weight was a bit of an issue for you. Are you getting used to it or did you ever look at a Detecting Buddy or one of the other detector swinging aids?

Good for you. I hope the ETRAC continues to perform beyound your standards. HH

Billf, weight isn't quite as much of an issue now, I'm getting used to it .... or I have one arm bigger than the other, lol. The screen has also been an issue as most complain about. I've heated my environmental cover and taken out the waves, plus I bought an anti glare product online. The anti glare piece has made a different, perfect no, but better. The sounds are different than the Xterra but I'm learning, 64 coins in one day will help that :biggrin:. I'm glad that I'm using the 36" piranha digger too, much deeper targets that would be tough with the standard shovel. It also saves my 57 year old back from having to bend over as much.

Glad to hear from you guys, I'll keep checking in. I've attached my other find from 2 weeks ago, more silver!