Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

cheez wizz the small coil works good in the park

kaolinwasher

Took the EQ 600 with the smal coil into a park and found a spot with lots of very old aluminum and a brass thing, I get the feeling somthing good is hiding in this spot

Attachments

• 20200701_094845.jpg
    20200701_094845.jpg
    666 KB · Views: 103
  • 20200701_094854.jpg
    20200701_094854.jpg
    516.8 KB · Views: 105
Wow, I’m glad I don’t have to hunt that park :ROFLMAO:
I hope you find some hidden treasures in all that aluminum junk.

This is a park not 1/2 block away from my home so I spend a lot of time there.
Pretty old, 1920's but there used to be a few old homes in this spot too.
People have been hanging out in a few areas before the park was dedicated and it has a natural spring that has been there forever so hunters and travellers have stopped here too, I know this because I found a few flat buttons here also that date back to the early 1800's near that spring.
Since people really started to spend a lot of time here I believe the city never had the thought to place trashcans around the park...actually I am sure they did people just never learned to use them.
Below is a pic of what I dug in one four hour hunt in this park where I dug literally everything because it was my first experience with a DD coil and I was attempting to learn it as fast as possible.
As you can see hunting this park can be...challenging.

I have used all kinds of coils and coil sizes at this park but my most productive has always been my smaller sniper coils.
I got one for my Nox as soon as it was released and if you catch me here that coil is more often than not going to be mounted. If you look at th pic you can understand why.
Enjoy that coil...I definitely enjoy using mine.
photostudio_1593637088098.jpg

Last edited: