Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Chefphones CP6 Headphones

As well as two other options . . . . . they are having a hard time keeping up with the demand over there let alone here

Andy

I purchased a pair from the UK and can tell you they would be pretty simple to fabricate yourself...I have disassembled mine. I am going to order the WS4 Wireless Headphone Adapter and build my own pair using a nice comfortable pair of PELTOR WORKTUNES Digital AM FM MP3 Radio HEADPHONES Hearing PROTECTION Ear Muffs I got free from work. It will be a very easy mod as the Peltors have an Aux input. CP6's have good audio but are very tight and hurt my ears after less then 45 minutes of usage. All the parts can easily be purchased to build your own.

Only need 3 main components, alittle time, some wire, a drill, and soldering iron.

1) XP DEUS WS4 Wireless Headphone Adapter MSPS $24.00 Part Number: D099
Convenient jack output adpter attaches to the back of the WS4 headphone LCD earcup. Allows the use of an alternative headphone of your choice. Built in audio jack output (3.5mm, 1/:geek:. Use the WS4 in your pocket or in a waterproof armband. See the target ID on the LCD. The WS4 can be used as a small but very efficient remote to adjust the most important settings.

2) A set of hearing protection ear muffs

3) Speakers

Currently Geoff (owner of ChefPhones) is working to fill existing demand but is shipping to the US for both the CP6 and CP6E models . . . . . if anyone wants information on them, there is a link to order off my site (see link below)

CP6 Purchase Link

Andy

I did have a CP-6e break one of the plastic headbands break on me, but I'm pretty sure this was an isolated case.

image_zpsfb3d5ae0.jpeg

I've been using the CP-6 for a while now and I really like them.

Hi Charlotte49er, I'm sorry to hear your headband broke on the 6e, do you still have them? If so then if you pm me your postal address I will send out a new headband with some instructions on how to change it. Normally I would get them back and change it for you but obviously cost of shipping and time makes it far more sensible for me to send you the part:thumbup:

Geoff (Chef)

the chef said:
Hi Charlotte49er, I'm sorry to hear your headband broke on the 6e, do you still have them? If so then if you pm me your postal address I will send out a new headband with some instructions on how to change it. Normally I would get them back and change it for you but obviously cost of shipping and time makes it far more sensible for me to send you the part:thumbup:

Geoff (Chef)
b

I love mine and even more now knowing and seeing how great they treat there customers!!

the chef said:

Geoff (Chef)

Excellent...... This is what I call customer service.

AIRFORCEMIKE said:
the chef said:

Geoff (Chef)
b

I love mine and even more now knowing and seeing how great they treat there customers!!

Same here! I use the CP6E exclusively. I have never went back to the backphone after receiving them....

These headphones are great! Fit well, sound good and the styling is nice. Two thumbs up :thumbup:

eagle52 said:
What is the difference between CP6 and CP6E headphones?
Thank you.

The difference is the headphone style being used to mount the WS4 controller

Andy

The CP6e headphones use the MSA style headphones. The original CP6 use the Howard Leight version. It all comes down to which style you prefer but the quality and finish is great on these and Chef is a great guy!

eagle52,
I've been wondering about that too.
Hopefully someone will chime in on this.

thanks!