Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Chemo meds arrive today.....Radiation treatment starts Tue. also

boxofchocolates

I want to thank my many brothers and sisters In Christ that have sent up many uplifting Prayers for me,I can fill the Power and Presents of God,.His Spirit communicates with mine through thought processes
Paul has very good understanding of this....see,,,,,1Corinthians chapter 2 all of chapter 2 describes the Spiritual things I've been experiencing......God Is Good Pure Love,His Son Jesus Christ and Holy Spirit I Glorify and give all the credit and Glory for all things......Love all People look em in the eye and say this, God Loves You and so do I, may I help you Brother or Sister,God Loves a cheerful giver The Flood gates of Heavens Blessing will open up unto you,If you do these things for Gods Children In The Right God Loving Spirit......Do some things to help others unseen by man or your reward will be by man.....The unseen by man will be seen by God and shows your Faith,,,,,,He Loves us all and wants Us to love each other We are His Family .......Therefore Love God With All Your Heart Mind and Soul and your Neighbor as Your Self....Please continue lifting me Up In Prayer........God Is Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Your Brother Daniel Davis
I Love God and You Look Me In The EYES So You Will Know I'm Telling You The Truth.
PS What I Have Is an Agressive brain tumor it was I dentified by Duke University as.....anaplastic astrocytoma grade3........they had trouble identifing it at first it was showing grade 2-4 4 being worse case senerio showing a grade 4 in any form for they wanted to call it that ,Thats Mans Plan not Gods Plan They are now Calling It A Grade 3 I Told The Docs, That God Is Working On It In His ON Time and Way for The Best Case Senerio.......I've been saying this ,the bigger and badder it is The More We are going to Glorify God........Amen
Your Brother Daniel Davis

Keep on keeping on brother. Your faith is strong. Continue to give God all the glory and you will be blessed!
Continued prayers brother.

Daniel, Mike's words are mine, as well. I can remember, when I contracted leukemia, I prayed God would heel me now but, that whether He heeled me now or the last day Jesus returns, I would win and be heeled either way. He chose to heel me within a year to total remission. By God's grace, I have been in remission for ten years this month. Keep on keeping on Dan.

Keep the great faith you have in our Lord Jesus Christ, Bro Dan, and He will see you through this trial in life whether you stay here or enter into His glory, now or later! I love you and you are in my prayers for healing by a mighty miracle performed of God so that the drs will see the Glory of our Father in Heaven and know Who He really is and what He can do and not that of just themselves with the minimal medical knowledge they know, for Jesus is the Great Physician and by His Stripes we are healed Spritually, Physically, Emotionally in every way and no one can take that away from anyone who truly loves, obeys and worships God in Spirit and in Truth! Love ya and may the Spirit of Christmas flow through you unto others in the hospital who need a touch from Jesus our blessed Savior and Lord! I pray your sister is doing much better! Amen! :angel: Ma Betty