Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Cherry Picking paid off

PKB

Dog ass tired from popping clad all day , nothing good. Went to a local high school, set the at pro up to discriminate all below like 78. Within 30 minutes two targets and pay dirt. Think I may do that more. Nice .925 bracelet and a .925 Tiffany and Co key ring.

Great hunt but think about all those shield,V,Buffalo nickels that you missed and anytime you find that much old silver bling chances are that a piece of Gold is just one step and 28 VDI's away.

Isn't that a nipple ring? Not sure, but it looks like end is threaded and the other small ball is missing. I am no expert, and wearing piercings is not something I would do, but working as a registered Nurse, I have seen my share.

I say it's a nipple or belly button ring John, let's hope it didn't come from south of there!! LOL

lol, I thought so too until I sent a picture of it to me niece. She's into tats and I figured she'd know. Its a Tiffany and Co. key chain/loop. The school is too new to have anything old like V nickels. I'm sure I'll go back and keep hunting for gold.

can also be for the glans, called Prince Albert Piercing . no comments.

Cool finds, congrats!!
best regards

Great bracelet or fob, too!