Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

cherrypicking and met a new at/pro user yesterday.

fongu

I've gone out cherry picking and found a few clad coins and some type of little toy I believe. only digging shallow targets since I can't squat or kneel down and popping them out with my probe or screwdriver. 28 minutes at the park and found 7 coins, 14 minutes in front of the post office and found 4 coins and got skunked at another location, but only stayed about 11 minutes. Talked to a code enforcement officer the day I got skunked and he does some metal detecting and is looking for a rare earth magnet to use when he kayaks on the river at some of the old sites there. Saw another man yesterday and stopped and talked to him and gave him my name and number and tried not to talk long because I knew he wanted to swing his coil and dig instead of talk all day. You meet the nicest people detecting Still haven't set up my knee surgery yet, but probably some time in February.
Good luck and happy hunting and hope this new year brings lots of great finds to every member of this forum.

I enjoyed talking to these two and saw another guy out detecting Saturday, but was pressed for time and couldn't stop and visit. HH.

28 Minutes this time fongue, 35 next time. Keep your legs moving. Head for Total cure.

Going to a coin show tomorrow for about an hour and trying to water detect for at least an hour or maybe two, and guess that sounds greedy. Having my surgery in February and need to do a little dirt fishing before the surgery. Looking forward to getting this problem fixed and getting back on my walking program.