Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Christmas Poem by Lanny Pierce

SeniorSeeker

This is absolutely awesome!

Poem by Lanny Pierce

Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse as I went detecting right outside the house. Detector in hand headphones on ear I knew some silver was very near. Sweeping the coil left to right I hunted for most of the night. Up from the ground came such a clatter it was so loud my ears almost shattered. Put my shovel to the ground to dig my hole, right before my eyes beauty I behold. I plucked it from the ground in the grasp of my hand giddy as a boy wondering what I had. I slowly opened it and what do I see??? A evil pull tab staring back at me. I put it in my pouch and went to bed with dreams of silver dancing in my head. Merry Xmas to all and Happy New Year!

I came up with this a couple years ago and I love sharing it. Hope you and merry Christmas.