Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Chuck Acton from Virginia - video - settings gain and threshold

RG-DeepTech

Findmall Sponsor
Hello, guys, Chuck made this movie to help some peoples understand better Vista X.
Here his words:
"Fast Air Test / Video Vista X . Improved Depth / Performance By Increased Thershold Adjustments. Folks , I have over 100+ Hours in Field with Vista X the Thershold Setting above +30 you get great Depth. But if your looking for that Last Small or Super Deep Find in your Hard Hit Site and other my have missed you easly gain on avg. 2 inch Plus by Higher Thershold Settings. Remember you must First GB Vista X Correctly to ran both High Gain/Thershold Togather. I Hope Vista X Owners/ Users Find this Info Helpful."
The movie was published in DeepTech Metal Detector Vista X Facebook group.

https://youtu.be/Y-NM_YbRBXY

Another helpful video this time stressing the importance of the threshold. These videos being posted have got to be helping most anyone new to the X.
I'm presently hunting a Florida Gulf beach that recently had about a foot and a half of fresh sand dumped on it. By mother nature. Vast majority of targets that are reachable are the usual suspects. Light foil, tabs & pieces of tabs, New and rusty beer caps, screw caps. As meager as they are my finds have been increasing due to paying attention to the great tips on the many tools the X has.