Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

chunky gold

vanner

Hit the sideline of a sports ground and got a slid 60 signal, about 3 inches down struck gold. ..to quote an add on tv "oh what a feeling". I was thinking of maybe selling it but the wife said " Thats mine".. there goes my future detector fund

Neat ring! I predict a long and happy marriage!!

Great recovery on the gold ring. One thing about the wife getting the ring, there is no problem when want to go out detecting. My wife just tells to get more diamonds. Gold and sparklies can do that to women. Happy hunting.

Yep, got to keep the women happy, if they kick you out of the house to go and find bling we are both happy

Tell her it looks too "Manly" for her...lol
Great Ring...What are the stones???

HH,