Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Church of Oprah

John316

The Gospel according to Oprah

tinyurl.com/chb2va

Frank

all the new detectors that come along. If it isn't new & better ( read different ) then it wont sell. If she doesn't have "the word" for all the people then they wont follow her.

"If it's new, it's not true - if it's true, it's not new" steve in so az

Just another false prophet with a false religion in this gotta feel good society that we live in. Have to pray for those who are following her lead. It is going in the wrong direction fast.

When I used to watch a few of her shows way back in the past, she said she believed that all ways led to heaven and she sure is wrong and leading many astray! Praying for her to receive the One and Only True Savior, Lord Jesus Christ, and for those who're believing her to see and hear the truth and not her falseness! Amen! God Bless! Betty

Hello Fellow Seekers! Here's God's Answer to Oprah's Beliefs...

Romans 1:18-20 (New International Version)

God's Wrath Against Mankind

"18. The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men (women) who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19. since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20. For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities

DK said:
Just another false prophet with a false religion in this gotta feel good society that we live in. Have to pray for those who are following her lead. It is going in the wrong direction fast.

Glad you said that DK. right before Obama was elected I had dream..didnt say anything about it though but here it is...I was sitting watching different things happen in front of me, kinda like scrooge in the christmas story. it was like God was showing me certain things. First he showed me Oprah, she was on a talk show of sorts and looked a bit different, couldnt hear anything except for the words False Prophet # 1, the it turned to Obama and then I heard False prophet #2 and I knew he would win the election. Then there something else/ or someone else, that wasnt revealed to me but I just got instant knowledge that it was someone who worked directly under Obama and he was false prophet #3. Now they were feeding off of each others power of the people and such so Obama was more then Oprah but whoever was after Obama would gain Obamas power and be that much more. Hope this making sense to you all, anyways so for DK to claim Oprah as a false prophet is right on. I am not claiming anything here i am just stating a dream i had. take it as you will. but it opened my eyes to alot of whats going on. God Bless

there will be those who proclaim the know Jesus and Jesus will say "Depart from me, I do not know you". There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

God have mercy on their souls. Bring as many as You can back from the misleading of people such as Oprah and others that are false teachers. Thank you Father, in Jesus name. Amen.

HI dobbie! You should give God much praise and plenty of Thank Yous to Jesus, for He is giving or has given you a spiritual gift to comprehend what is going on and who the evil ones are! Don't take your gift lightly and use it for yours and others good and for God's purpose! These are called visions and dreams and reveal a lot to the children, who love, honor, obey, worship and follow Him! If you want more from God....just ASK....and ye, shall receive! :angel: God Bless! Betty