Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Cibola MOD Which do you guys like better?

:Left4Dead

I did take the photos off of this forums. TVR and Reddogg777 Get credit for the photos.

But of the the two photos which do you like better? Or better yet, I will be making a video of this mod which ever one I choose.

Understand I really don't see a need for an all metal mode , slight hum while hunting. I always hunt in disc unless I pinpoint. So I may not drill a hole in mine if I choose the one photo.

addon1.jpg

OR

addon.jpg

Let me know the first one or the second one. I do like them both right now, their is no right or wrong answer.

Mike