Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Cibola

Just got a new Cibola and can't wait to try it out,,,Heard lots of good things about them,,Any suggestions and coil choice from others would be appreciated,,,Thanks,,,Darrell

Great detector! A 5.75 coil is a must have for trashy areas. It gets really good depth and it does a great job picking the goodies from the trash.

tabman

tabman said:
Great detector! A 5.75 coil is a must have for trashy areas. It gets really good depth and it does a great job picking the goodies from the trash.

tabman

I'll second that. Also there are some good vids on Youtube about the Cibola. HH

Or just bring the compadre with.. No need for a smaller coil really.:jump: If you have one. I really don't like switching coils when I'm out hunting , just want to hunt. Plus I don't have a smaller coil for my cibola either.

Mike

look at svens article on 10 turn gb conversion,,its a depth monster,,,i know,,done it ,,also the 12x10 is a great beach coil,,,,awesome..:csflag:

comcat said:
look at svens article on 10 turn gb conversion,,its a depth monster,,,i know,,done it ,,also the 12x10 is a great beach coil,,,,awesome..:csflag:

I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to see a depth and seperation comparison of the 12X10 against the 9X8 and 5.75.
How about you do the 12X10 & 9X8 and I'll do the 9X8 and 5.75?
6 gradually descending dimes and 6 nickels in a coin garden would be an awesome test. I'll see if I can set up a video tomorrow. The weather has been like spring here.
I think it's also time to compare the mighty, modded C against my other units in a controlled environment.