Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Civil War Button

Ex-Sox

Been a while since I've got to go out detecting but got to go today to a little Union picket post that we found last winter. We have gotten numerous dropped bullets and a few general service eagle buttons but this is the first cavalry button that we have found. Sure was nice to get out again and this was a great find for me! Man sure do like my F75! Thanks for looking

n/t

Very nice button, that is a great piece of history. Thanks for showing it to us. HH Randy

Ex-Sox, Now that is a VERY NICE Christmas Present!! MERRY CHRISTMAS, I have the 75-LTD, and LOVE-IT Also!! Les Robinson

Thanks Les! That is what my huntin buddy said to me when I poured water over it and seen the "C"--The perfect Christmas present!