Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Civil War token and a few summer finds!

Jack Beam

The wife and I finally had a vacation last week and got out a couple times to relax a little! Kinda hard to find a spot to hunt when the ground is so dry, but we did manage a spot or two. The places we found were either vacant lots or an old home where no one lives. So we got lucky I guess. Last night I went to a vacant lot where I've hunted before and found a Civil war token! I kinda dinged it a bit, but it's a pretty neat find! Here is a link to one that's in great shape to get a better view. http://www.ebay.com/itm/H-Endly-Hats-Caps-Mansfield-OH-OH-505A-1a-/121145452596?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c34d4e834#ht_606wt_709 That is the second Civil war item I have found at this lot! Considering where I live, I kinda find this unusual. Must have been a volunteer to the Union or something! The other finds are from the past couple months of off and on hunting with my wife, some by myself. My wife found the two rings! She was pretty stoked on those! The badge between the two bells is an Iroquois Cycle Co. Chicago badge. It has an Indian chief in the center. probably can't see it. Kinda bent up a bit. It's an old cycle co. from the late 1800's. It's been fun! Hoping for better weather! Or when the crops come off! HH J.B.

Looks like it was a great hunt Jack! You found a bunch of neat oldies. :thumbup:

oh wow, that CW token is a cool find , congrat's

That lil duck knife is a cool find too, I like stuff like that and congrat's on the nice silver dimes, they are always fun to find.

Love that little duck knife!