Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Clad and Jewlry with the MXT PRO

kickback

I got to hunt 2 tot lots for about 2 hours.I found $4.35 in clad and 5 pieces of jewelry. One 10 ct. gold ring with the intial B on it.A small 10 ct gold charm, heart shaped.Two sterling silver charms(one was a Scotty Dog and the other was heart shaped) and a thin sterling silver bracelet.I used the 6.3 Eclipse coil on the MXT PRO.This coil works great at seperating targets.The first place I hunted I ended up leaving a bunch of zinc pennies out in the grass approaching the tot lot.I dug a couple and they were so corroded it wasn't worth the work.The fertilizer really rotted them.I bought an Etrac at the same time I got my MXT PRO.I've only used it 3 times.I almost always take the MXT PRO.It's way more fu7n to hunt with.Bill

Looks like you had a very successful fun hunt with nice finds . Congrats

Harold

Hey kickback, man it's good to see your getting some good stuff. Makes me wish I already had my new PRO. My $3.63 I got this AM is the most I've w/my MXT in a while. I just got started in the soccer fields so with the Super 12 maybe I can get a lot more from tthere. Good luck and keep pulling'em out tith the PRO. KC HH :detecting:

floridason :usaa: retired

Sounds like the Pro is doing you a fine job. I am just getting use to mine but I am really getting to like it.