Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Clad find from last few hunts and a bullet casing??

Here are a few pictures from my last couple of hunts combined. I also found alot of trash but I'm sure you all know what that looks like!! Does anybody know if this is a bullet casing? There are no numbers or writing on it at all. I love the thrill of the hunt!!

Looks like you're learning that machine quite well Jim. I love seeing nickels in the displays. Great finds and thanks for taking the time to show us all. I'm not sure if that is a shell casing or not. Seems mighty big to me, and nothing to hit the charge with. Well, I'm not any means close to knowing much about bullets. I'm sure someone on here will know what it is. Thanks again for sharing your finds. You did super!!! :thumbup: HH to all, Nancy

I don't know what it is, but I know its not a shell casing. Nice finds by the way. HH Dennis in Idaho

Good amount of clad, nice finds.

Nice finds, that little brass cap might be a powder horn cap.

Hello
Found an identical cap as this and I was told it was a grease nipple protector. It was put over to protect the grease nipple from collecting dust .

Nice finds. Similar to what I have found lately. Yesterday I found 19 coins newest 2000 quarter oldest a 1964 dime and brass from a 38 special in about two hours. Found 10 pull tabs as junk. I have never seen a shell casing like that. Enjoy your MXT, I know I love mine,

Johnnyh