Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Clad

amberjack

Been tossing this in a big bucket for the last few years its basically a by product of gold hunting, just tipped it out and now wondering what the hell to do with it :ranting: lot of work to clean it, any ideas ? guess I could drop a few dollars at time at the supermarket self serve?

anyway sure I will work it out or toss it back in the bucket :lmfao:

AJ

005_8.jpg

003_15.jpg

Just box it up and ship it to me. I have a coin tumbler and will take it off your hands for you then you can start new with a fresh empty bucket!

Do you have coinstar there?
Give them a quick rinse and let dry and shovel them in. You lose .09 per dollar here but better than rolling a bunch.
I did it last year but this year I'm going to roll it.
Some banks have them here now and costs nothing I'd you have an account there. But mine doesn't lol

yeah no account at that bank same 10% figure I will bag them up and take the 10% for myself :biggrin:

just going on my start I recon I easy paid for the Mojave so worth the work I guess :biggrin:

thanks

AJ

Yeah that clad adds up. I have a small coffee can from last year alone and plan on starting a new one this year.

that's the way what other hobby pays for some of the gear ? and mine is all by catch as all the coins are below zinc in the gold range so I find them digging for gold so I get a few $ a day for having a crack at the big time :lmfao:

have fun out there that's the main thing.

AJ

Yep I agree.
Our money is different.
Our dimes and quarters ring really high and zinc's are just below.
For me to hunt gold the only coin I find is maybe zinc if I think it's a big ring but mostly it's nickels and garbage haha.
But it's also nice to go to a new place and cherry pick first and clear out the quarters and dimes and silver, then go back over lower and get the gold everyone else thought was trash haha

yep that's the plan take the easy stuff and then the hard work begins and well its those tabs that keep the gold safe :buds: my mate digs 3 and goes home :lmfao:

I smile and dig the gold but really i probably need to get a life :blink:

AJ

amberjack said:
Been tossing this in a big bucket for the last few years its basically a by product of gold hunting, just tipped it out and now wondering what the hell to do with it :ranting: lot of work to clean it, any ideas ?....

One word: BEER

Hahahaha.
Winner of the contest is ...
PINENUT

Works great in vending machines, just wash dry and deposit. Of course if you was the same ones a lot you start getting some of them back if you get any change.

Bought a tumbler for my clad. Kind of fun to clean up a batch.

I just bought a jar of ceramic pieces that was on the shelf by the Tumblers. So after washing the mud off I tumble my coins with them and sand. I do this dry. So far it's been cutting my time.