Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:clapping:10k ring

ufobbs

First time out with my new MXT and my buddy with me and the first good hit I get is this nice 10k horseshoe ring with 14 diamond stones and 1 ruby.
Using my new DD coil.(see picture) One stone missing but what do I care it was a whopee find.Too bad the stones were not real diamonds.

very cool find :super:
keep up the good work

Hey TOPO, MXT 300 dd coil,C&J mode,disc@3,gain @7,slight threshold hum,track sw.@ ground,trigger @center.
Tried the relic mode but too hard to pinpoint.Still happy with it though....John...............................

ufobbs said:
Hey TOPO, MXT 300 dd coil,C&J mode,disc@3,gain @7,slight threshold hum,track sw.@ ground,trigger @center.
Tried the relic mode but too hard to pinpoint.Still happy with it though....John...............................

cool, I like to know because Im doing comparisons between the Relic and C&J modes, Im waiting to receive my DD coil next week to give C&J another try, I did before with the stock coil but didn't like the behavior of the machine. The thing that still makes me wonder about the C&J mode is the SAT speed, so I didnt put it aside yet, but for now Relic has worked better for me :thumbup:

Im still learning this great machine

Very nice first find with your MXT. One of many more to come. Congrats! HH, Nancy

Hi again TOPO, I also like the the relic mode because of the hi & low tones and it is very sensitive.
I will be running the relic mode a lot more in the near future.

I hope you didnt buy your DD coil from kellyco., if you did your in for a LONG wait I waited for over a month and they never got them inbecause they are made in Bolivia.
And they have to go through customs(takes forever i guess)

So I bought a Whites DD
in the classified section and I am thrilled with it.Got it for a good price too.

Also ordered A sunray DX1 pinpointer for my MXT300 even though I have 4 Whites pinpointers

Good luck with your hope to see your rings up here sometime....John

Hi ufobbs

One curious thing that I discovered yesterday and today was that if you adjust your machine the right way (threshold, gain and GB) the C&J mode becomes even more sensitive than the Relic mode, for me this is a shock because Im a Relic mode fan :surprised:, the bad side is that because C&J is a little more unstable you need to keep more attention at your machine's configuration, but really made me think about it. I'll have to test this more to confirm, but as I say, never take things for granted

Im waiting for a second hand white's 6x10DD, this waiting is making me crazy :wacko:

I know those gold rings are waiting for me somewhere :detecting: