Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:clapping: customer service

namron13

Called the factory in Sweet Home, Oregon, USA on Monday in regards to my whites 3vi wireless head phone ear muffs, told them that the material was cracking and was it possible to purchase these with out purchasing the whole unit. they told me that they would be in the mail, on Wednesday they arrived in my mailbox :canadaflag: at no cost. now that's what I call customer service :clapping: Thank you White's

That has been my expierence also.
Great Customer Service.
Second to none.
One of the reasons, I'm a loyal White's customer, another one being they produce great metal detectors.
Well built, and they stand behind their products when they do fail.

I keep hearing Whites customer service is the best. I been using their machines since the early 70's and have never had to use it but it's nice to know it is there if I need it.:)

I have always had excellent customer service with White's, they will either fix it or replace it and get back to you quickly. Mary at White's is the best at helping you over the phone, she helped me do a factory reset on my V3i, step by step and it worked like a dream.

Whites great service see my post called "Whites service vers Minelab & Garrett"

Namron13 I had a similar experience with my wireless headphones. The plastic "clips"(as Whites calls them) above each ear cup were cracked, one side completely cracked and barely holding on.The padded ear cups were also getting a little rough looking. Called Whites in Sweet Home and a nice young lady sent them both to me no charge.

Couple of years back my 10 inch D2 coil was getting extremely noisy no matter the RX setting. Also was sensitive to concussive shock when swinging. Called Whites again in Sweet Home and they sent me a brand new 10 inch coil, no charge!

Whites customer service is top notch, best in the industry!:clapping:

I agree with the great customer service. New plastic retaining clips for wireless headset ear muffs sent by Mary last spring..

Ditto on the fact that Mary sent me a replacement set of earmuffs after mine cracked like they were 10 yrs old. Evidently, she said they had a problem with some a couple years ago and they changed material after that. White's is the best in taking care of their customers!!!