Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:clapping:PT950:beers:

TONE JUNKY

I got out Monday morning & hit a few parks. I got this beautiful Man's PT 950, 11.7 G, a girl's 925 heart ring & a 925 religious medalion.I pushed myself to get out before starting a 3 week, 12 hour night shift. I'm glad I did! But, I'll be out for 3 weeks & then headed to Charleston S.C. & Myrtle Beach for some beach hunting. Can't wait!

Here's the pics:

That Plat. is the one we all wish for. Many years of hunting and still have no plat. It is still on my wish list. Maybe this year. Beautiful Ring, Congrats. HH

Well done! I found a PT 950 ring in an entranceway onto the beach. I found it the first swing of the day! HH regards Nugget.:detecting:

Yes, platinum has to be a favorite!! I have only found 2 in the last 6 years. They are hard to come by!! Very productive day for you.