Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CLARIFICATION ON THE SHIPMENT DATE

Nokta Detectors

Hello all..as I see many posts and comments on our shipping date, I wanted to clarify a few things:

I saw a comment: ''makro is up to its arm pits with trying to trying to straighten out the mess they have with the Racer release.'' on another forum.
I guess this is the price we have to pay for being so open and let all speak their free opinions about our products and also not denying any fault if there is any but rather keep everybody updated with the changes we are making on public forums. We understand that no matter what we do, we cannot make every single person happy or appreciate what we are trying to accomplish but it is OK. We will continue to do what we are doing for all those who are appreciate it and see the value behind it.

There are NO delays due to any changes we made based on customer feedbacks as they are all taken care of already such as coil covers, tone sequence, 3-tone depth increase etc.
And these were NOT any faults in the machine but rather changes we made based on testers' and customers feedbacks.
The only fault we came across so far is the issue with the bolt which is being addressed.

In my earlier post, I stated that we were planning to start shipping product the week of the 23rd. The date we start the shipments has not changed but:

Our shipments are scheduled and planned according to the dates we receive the official purchase orders from our distributors around the world.
We send products in order to be fair to all resellers so whoever places the official order first, gets the first shipment. And the first few shipments will go to Europe.
Therefore, US shipment may be delayed 1-2 weeks. If all goes well, we are planning to make the shipment the week of March 2.

Thank you all!

That will give the snow a chance to melt here at least.No rush. Thanks

Nokta/Makro Detectors,

You are 100% correct that you can't please everyone, but your approach to keep everyone informed, listen to concerns and feedback for areas of improvement, and encourage honest reviews/feedback is to be commended. It is not the easy way to do business, but I feel it is the correct way. Other manufacturers may have to learn from you that if you really want to grow a business and obtain a larger market share, your way is the method to achieve that success. I feel you are going to rapidly increase your market share, and deservedly so.

I see Great things ahead for Nokta/Makro Detectors.

Miss Dilek (and the whole Notka/Makro team), have a GREAT day, "YOU deserve it".

Mike

Don't pay any attention to people like the poster on another forum with the "up to arm pits" whining. They are probably in the group that Prof. Gruber spoke of.

flbeachhunter said:
Nokta/Makro Detectors,

You are 100% correct that you can't please everyone, but your approach to keep everyone informed, listen to concerns and feedback for areas of improvement, and encourage honest reviews/feedback is to be commended. It is not the easy way to do business, but I feel it is the correct way. Other manufacturers may have to learn from you that if you really want to grow a business and obtain a larger market share, your way is the method to achieve that success. I feel you are going to rapidly increase your market share, and deservedly so.

I see Great things ahead for Nokta/Makro Detectors.

Miss Dilek (and the whole Notka/Makro team), have a GREAT day, "YOU deserve it".

Mike
Well stated Mike