Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Class Ring back with owner

stubbs1

Found a class ring a few weeks ago,& located the owner & sent it to her. She sent me a nice letter & thanked me. She also sent me pictures of her & her ring. Also a nice check which I told her not to but she wouldn't take no for an answer. So I'll take the wife out for a nice meal. Hope the heat lets up soon. HH everyone:detecting:

very cool i did that once found 1946 class ring returned to owners son unfortunatly she had passed a few years earlyer would have liked to hear her story of when she lost it still great feeling gettin it back to family

A good deed done .. you deserved that night out . .:clap:

Very cool Butch:thumbup:

Hope you and your wife enjoy the meal.

Karma finds it's way back to you...good or bad...and ya' done good.:clapping:

Glad that you were able to get that ring back to that lady and my hat's off to you for making the effort to find the owner.:clapping: I think a lot of guys would just add it to their collection and make no effort at all to at least try to find the original owner. Good job.:cheers: HH.

Eddie

Thanks for sharing Stubbs. I am a "ringfinder" here in Minnesota. There aren't too many feelings that are as good as returning a lost valuable to someone, especially when it has the sentimental value that rings usually have. I applaud you for returning it to the owner. I return everything that I can as I get more enjoyment out of the feeling I get from returning an item than I do from keeping it or getting some money for it. Congratulations on a successful return and I hope you very much enjoyed your meal, you deserve it! HH -Marc

Nice post:thumbup:

Thanks for all the nice posts.It does give you a good feeling when you return a ring that has been lost for 52 years. HH everyone