Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

classified help...

gunwolf

how come I cannot edit my ad? not very user friendly set-up, I'm technology challenged and need things in black and white... am I missing something?

in black and white... am I missing something? ... up on top right corner if you see a light bulb click it to the Half moon

in black and white... am I missing something? ... up on top right corner if you see a light bulb click it to the Half moon
I don't know what your looking at I see no lightbulb, I see a half moon but it says dark side? I'm so confused...

how come I cannot edit my ad? not very user friendly set-up, I'm technology challenged and need things in black and white... am I missing something?
There is an “edit” function but it has a time frame to it. After you post, I believe you have up to a 1/2 hour to edit. After that it’s “written in stone”

What kindatallman thought you were referring to was your “black” and “white” statement. When you click on the “moon”’icon it makes the page: dark / black.
when you click on the “lightbulb” icon, it makes the page: light / white.

Attachments

• 916F86B3-E6A0-4ED8-86D2-B4917D7C18D3.jpeg
    916F86B3-E6A0-4ED8-86D2-B4917D7C18D3.jpeg
    368.8 KB · Views: 243
  • 6D2C4FF3-6AD0-4EEF-813F-1B301DB06CE0.jpeg
    6D2C4FF3-6AD0-4EEF-813F-1B301DB06CE0.jpeg
    458.9 KB · Views: 227
There is an “edit” function but it has a time frame to it. After you post, I believe you have up to a 1/2 hour to edit. After that it’s “written in stone”
thanks man... I thought I was going crazy... I clicked on it to no avail... so I cannot edit my ad? that feature just plain sucks... I have a want to trade but now want to sell, I cannot delete my ad or mark it sold without saying who I sold it to... very frustrating...

thanks man... I thought I was going crazy... I clicked on it to no avail... so I cannot edit my ad? that feature just plain sucks... I have a want to trade but now want to sell, I cannot delete my ad or mark it sold without saying who I sold it to... very frustrating...
You can go under “ discussion” where you wrote that you “have no way to edit your ad.”
And make another post in the box that you are selling out right

Attachments

• 7C01361C-C7FE-4C54-B500-ED5D7CE89191.jpeg
    7C01361C-C7FE-4C54-B500-ED5D7CE89191.jpeg
    627.8 KB · Views: 226
  • 4963C4A4-F9C4-4ED6-8899-FF50C37CDFF5.jpeg
    4963C4A4-F9C4-4ED6-8899-FF50C37CDFF5.jpeg
    295.9 KB · Views: 235
Clearing confusion I hope.....
If you see a light bulb click on it and it changes to a moon and the background gets darker. Click on the moon and it changes to a light bulb and background gets lighter. They are not there together at the same time.