Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Clean sweep coil question

Just wondering if anybody has tried the widescan or concentric clean sweep coil on an Eldorado Umax or bandido II Umax, or any other Umax detector. If so, any thoughts, pros or cons would be appreciated. Thank you and HH.

Just recently got a B II uMax and tried the CS on it this week. Like the combo a lot. B II hts hard on nickels with and without the CS. Dug quarters and nickels at 4 inches. Both were so loud I think I could have gotten them at 6-7 inches. With the CS. Loving the combo.

Leeinsc

I have the Clean Sweep coil for my Tiger Shark and it has the connector so I can still change coils. I don't remember why Tesoro stopped making the Clean Sweep Coils. I think it is the single most best upgrade you can have to your land detector. Those that think the Clean Sweep coil is hard to pinpoint with cause it's 3"X18" just don't use the wiggle while pulling back on the coil till the tone stops and than advancing the coil forward a might till you get a tone and the object is right under the tip of the coil.

I would like to have a CS for my Eldorado but i just dont think i have enough non-trashy places or live close enough to the beach for it to be worth the price.

Did Tesoro stop making the Cleansweep coils?

HH
Mike

I just had mine come in the mail 2 days ago. Works great, it isn't a real discriminating coil like the concentrics are when it comes to bottle caps, but it covers a lot of ground fast. I am happy I got one, detecting sport field hardly seems feasible without it.

Mike Hillis said:
Did Tesoro stop making the Cleansweep coils?

HH
Mike

Only the Delta series. Still make one for Epsilon machines.