Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Cleaning in process

diggindirt

I was at the beach last Sunday and found no gold or jewelry. I did find a silver dime (looks from the lettering to be a merc though)! I found it DEEP with the Infinium and my buddy also nailed a nice gold ring at this location (should be going back for another run soon)! I'm still in the electrolysis cleaning phase and will post the finished results. The sea is not too kind to old silver and I don't expect it to look that good. Thanks and HH!!!:wave:

How you going diggindirt? Good to see you posting some finds, the silver sure cops a hiding all right. Won't be long until you get some more good gold with the LS mate. Best of luck HH, LIVE YOUR DREAMS! regards Nugget.:detecting: