Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

clearwater beach

patch

we are going to clearwater beach,tomorrow for two days of detecting.we are going to be near the pier.do any locals or anyone else have any suggestions? we are both using fisher cz's.thank you in advance.

Go here and look at the tide chart for the month, schroll to the bottom and find Clearwater low tide is like 9:27 be there two to three hours early, and remember Clearwater is the lightning capitol of the world if you see any signs of bad weather get off the beach and good luck http://www.rodnreeltides.com/LocationSelect.asp

we checked the tide chartsand youare right on about the lightning.we live in lady lake,fl. thank you

Anywheres near the pier would be a good place to start. It's less than a half mile walk north towards Frenchys & The Palm Pavillion.

[attachment 132580 7-11.jpg]

Keep in mind, They'll probably be 6-8 people out hunting if not more, if the weather is nice.

yep, the guys are right! You are sure to see several other hunters out there as that is a popular beach to hunt. Shoot, you might even see me out there! If so.... come say hi!

I've often thought about heading the 45 minute drive north to try it out, but I havent gotten away yet. I am told by other hunters in my area that it can be a good day out if done well. Be sure and let us know how you do! Good Luck!!

This "snowbird" has visited Clearwater Beach often. There are a number of 'regulars' who work the water and, of course, you always meet out-of-towners detecting on the dry sand. The beach is raked daily and the "finds" depend on the seasons. It's a friendly place and the new boardwalk/construction really looks great. All the best of luck.