Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Clive's Gold Page

Went to go on the site & "account suspended?" What the heck. Sorry if this has been covered in a previous thread. I enjoy going on there & looking at Clive's finds.
Hope everything is okay.

Jeff

Looks like he'll have to cash in one of those honking chains and pay an overdue or something. Then he'll go out tomorrow and just find another one LOL. I really gotta get me on some beaches where the chain wearers go...

Dont help Grilled..... ive been on some of the beaches here with a lot of chain weares..... we just cant get them drunk enough or in the water to loose them.

it worked for me today ..... I hadda put on the sunglasses B4 I brought it up though , all that gold is blinding !!!!

Thanks for your concern, Jeff. Just a brief hosting problem--got it sorted now. polish up your shades and have a look. Gotta love those 17 massive gold coins--I go to look at them sometimes.
Regards,
clive

Gremlins must have struck again. 7:52am East Coast time.

[size=x-large]Server not found[/size]

Found my problem: the extra l between gold and page.

clivesgoldlpage.com

I typed in the address (instead of copy and paste from Cleves post above) and all is OK.

The only thing better than the pictures is reading Cleve's books. Great stories and information.

Thanks for all you have done for the hobby.

Ok it's working and I'm drooling now! Also bought his book on the Dual Field.