Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Clock on ATPro

nealcat

I have read on these forums about wishes for the ultimate dream machine and one of the request is a clock. I too, since I don't wear a watch any more since the cell phone and don't carry the cell phone while I'm detecting, wished there was a clock built into the display. Well, since, to my knowledge, there isn't one on any detector, except maybe for the new CTX3030 which is out of my reach, I did the next best thing and added one of those small digital dash clocks. So, for a little over $6 bucks I now have a clock and I can see it without my reading glasses!

Great idea, seeing as how I already have some velcro in that location...Thanks

HH,

Thats a great idea! Does your particular dash clock clip on or is it held on by velcro or some type of adhesive?

It came with two small square pieces of velcro which I used to attach it. I bought it at Autozone $5.99 plus tax

I did the same thing with the same little clock when I another post about this a few months ago.

I wound up buying a roll of hook and loop velcro and increasing the velcro area because those two little pieces supplied with the clock weren't enough to hold the clock on properly.

Call me old=fashioned, but I wear a watch, plus it has a chronometer [from 0 to 24 hours, then starts over again. some go to 100 hours][ I use the chronometer to keep track of my battery usage for each set of batteries. Gives me a good idea of which brands last longer.Right now Im starting to log hours on a set of Energizer lithiums, which,on other detectors have given me superior results [e.g. Infinium, Minelab Sovereign and ML Explorer] Keep the coil to the soil [ow, I wish I hadn't said that!]