Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Close but no cigar!

knarfj

There not keepers but they could just as easily have been. As an example note the 5K platinum mounted ear stud!:pinnochio

As an experiment I investigated more than a few of the shallow iffy signals that I would normally by pass on. Pictured is what I came up with.

As one would expect I did dig my share of shallow trash but, until it

Nice! Some of the guys have found bird bands hunting for little targets...that was a good experiment on your part...small gold chains (clasp) will hit in those target signatures..:thumbup:
Mud

Those tiny targets drive my over-40 eyes crazy, especially in low light conditions. I'll be picking through a tiny pile of dirt for what seems like forever.

mudpuppy said:
Nice! Some of the guys have found bird bands hunting for little targets...that was a good experiment on your part...small gold chains (clasp) will hit in those target signatures..:thumbup:
Mud
Thats the whole idea mud! Like I have to mention it to you. :rofl:

407floyd said:
Those tiny targets drive my over-40 eyes crazy, especially in low light conditions. I'll be picking through a tiny pile of dirt for what seems like forever.
Hey floyd, This august I'll be 70 and I wear coke bottle lenses for glasses. To compensate I use what I consider a good pinpointer. I won't hunt without one, period.:thumbup:

HH:detecting:

Nice finds!