Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Close to home......... No trip Barbers this time, but I'll take whatever

these pounded to death parks will still give up. Yesterday Lee and I met up with some other members at a beach park yesterday and detected the sandy areas hoping to find some lost gold jewelry after the Labor day weekend, but all we found was clad. Not sure if anyone else found anything as Lee and I decided to go to another lake park where we both have found silver just about every time we go there. We parked the car and had our lunch and walked across the street and started out. Right off the bat Lee dug up this nice small 14kt gold wedding band and happy is not the word. About five minutes later I get this nice signal and dug my plug. Scooped out a couple of handfuls of dirt with my digger on my towel and there she was seeing the light of day once again.:clapping: I called Lee over to share my find and after a high five it was back to work. After about three hours it was time to head back home and beat the traffic jams. If you have ever driven in the Seattle area then you know what I'm talking about. Lee's take was a nice gold ring, a 43 merc dime which kept his monthly silver find streak going and six wheats the oldest being a 1910. I didn't get skunked and happy with my 1916 S Barber dime and finally just before we quit I squeaked out a 37 wheatie. Also got a little over $8 in clad and just happy to get out and dig some coins. Had minor surgery last Wed and all is well and there is nothing better then going detecting with a good friend. Sorry I didn't have my camera with me to take a picture of Lee's finds. Thanks for looking fellows and as always HH.

Eddie

Good hunt Eddie, that's a great way to bounce back after surgery. I agree, hunting with good friends is really what it's all about. JJ

Nice finds Eddie! As is evident in your post - the HUNT is the joy, the find is temporary.
Bruce

though my finds weren't that great, but just wanted to show that those worked out parks will still give up a keeper or two if you just take your time and always hope for the best. HH.

Eddie

Good job Eddie:thumbup: