Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Close up of Coke charm

A

Anonymous

If any can give me any info on what it was that would be great, Was it a Necklace?
Thanks
HH
Ray

Hey Ray-I think it was a watch fob-that is just my opinion-You have done great detecting-keep it up

I work for Coca-cola and I have several books that give information on various coke collectibles and their approximate values. Keep in mind that something is worth what you can get for it, these are just approx. values.
The Coca-cola bible for collectors is "Petretti's Coca-cola Collectibles Price Guide". Written by Allan Petretti. You may find one in the reference section of your local public library, our local library has one but I had to have one of my own so I bought it on e-bay for about 20.00. (Instead of 50.00 for a new one which comes out every year.) On Page 393 in the Petretti's guide, your fob is pictured. It is described as being made of brass with red enamel. The item or ref. number is ppjo16.000 and was used in the 1920's. Approx. value of about $150.00. I am sure the value is based on a "like new" fob. You would have to take in consideration your fob's condition to reflect an actual value. I did not see any enamel left so maybe 30.00 to 50.00 dollars. Maybe someone that really wants it would pay more. Anyhow, that's what I have for you. Good luck and go get some more. You live in an area that should be rich in Coca-cola history. HH
Rick Tumbleston (therick)