Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Closed Parks

Waterdog

Due to the storms we have had here on the west they have just closed parks in Sacramento, and I do not know of other areas. But I went to a Sacramento park and there was trees down in so many places in the park you could no see from one side to the other:(

Due to the storms we have had here on the west they have just closed parks in Sacramento, and I do not know of other areas. But I went to a Sacramento park and there was trees down in so many places in the park you could no see from one side to the other:(
sorry too hear that hope they get them cleared up

The park I went to is blocks long. I drove thru parts of the park where the roads were open. I saw people climbing on the roots to the top of downed trees and people taken pictures of them on top of the root balls. Eucalyptus trees that were 100 years old can be Large. There must of been 100 or more people looking at all the downed trees. As I drove out of the park all I could hear was the buzzing of chain saws and chipper trucks cleaning up what they could for the day.
Going to try and get out to other parks where there are downed trees and metal detect around the root balls. Maybe find a silver coin or two.

Waterdog, I am down in Santa Cruz and we have been getting POUNDED with lots of power outages!

During a break last week after the first wave of storms lots of sand got moved out and older coin and rings were turning up from Santa Cruz all the way down the bay to Carmel! Sadly, I couldn't get out myself.

Waterdog, I am down in Santa Cruz and we have been getting POUNDED with lots of power outages!

During a break last week after the first wave of storms lots of sand got moved out and older coin and rings were turning up from Santa Cruz all the way down the bay to Carmel! Sadly, I couldn't get out myself.
Man what a great time to be detecting.