Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

closed topics

chuck ky

why are some topics closed after a few days and others are open forever. i wanted to ask a question on the topic new xs owner posted on the 15th but it had been closed. thanks.

Chuck, I believe the post you're looking for has simply moved down on the same page. Scroll down and I believe you'll find it...

i found the post but i wanted to ask a question about a comment that the discrimination on the xs is 2 dimensional and at the bottom it said i couldn't reply because that topic had been closed. i've seen that before on other posts but never knew why they were closed. thanks.

I closed it. Sometimes threads are closed because of length or content or other reasons and I am unaware of who closed it. This one however; I closed... as I had posted a response and then someone posted underneath it. I felt it might turn into a debate of some kind which had nothing to do with the original thread...so I locked it. Please feel free to pm the person and ask your question...or better yet... feel free to start a new thread asking your question. Take care

Hey guys,

I didn't catch the question, but you're probably referring to my post on the XS. I'm new so I probably used the wrong terminology. What I meant was how the discrimination is set up with one axis representing conductivity and the other axis representing ferrous content. BTW, I don't even have the detector here yet, so I was just commenting on what I read in the manual. Sorry if I caused some confusion, cause I really don't know what I'm talking abou :unsure:

Backlashd