Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

cobra metal detectors.

coin2

HELLO
I was just on the Kellyco web site.They have the cobra metal detectors .How good are they? And why so cheep?

Priscilla

Don't go there coin2! You will waste what little you do spend. To succeed in this business, you need a quality submersible and a sturdy scoop (unless you fan). Right now, if I could only have one unit, it would be an Excal 1000 or Excal II 1000. It is expensive, yes, but I would challenge you, that if tenacious perseverence is part of your make-up and you are in a productive area, especially one that has not been hammered, where people have swam, that you could pay for the unit, in less than a couple of hunts. Have a garge sale, cut up the credit cards, or get a 2nd mortgage, but buy quality equipment and the rewards will be yours! Best of luck to ya mate!

Priscilla, I own one I bought from Kellyco for $267.00 it was refurbished but like new. Two weeks later I bought an Excal. 1000. they are like day and night. Save your money till you can get a good unit. Having the cobra in this hobby is like if you entered a speedboat race in a canoe, your in the race, but you know you will never win. Good luck in your choice. HH