Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Coil And Detector

umax

Sending your favorite coil with your favorite detector to the factory to be tuned with one another a good idea or just a waste of time and money...

I always figured.. Every little bit of extra tuning was a ok.It can not hurt.

I have a MXT that I got when they first came out in about 2000, and it is some what hotter than the other MXT I have. Would like to send it in just to have it cleaned and checked, but if they set it like the newer one I have I would hate that. Can you ask to not reset? Thanks flintstone

its a waste of time. If under warranty you still pay postage-every little bit can cost.
(I can think of only one unit that was improperly tuned when it left the factory, the CZ, and that was remedied long ago.)