Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Coil covers

Fishrgal

Do you or do you not hunt with the coil covers on? I have covers for two of my coils, but none for the Sniper yet. What is the story anyway?:shrug:

I havent used covers on any of my coils..
The GTI coil mess up was my fault ..but Garrett
is STILL taking care of it for me ...
The sniper on my ACE250 seems REALLY tuff..
doesent even show any real wear and thats all
i use on the ACE

most people think they gather dirt... Im sure the more
experienced will have better advise

HH

Ron

Rangers lead The Way

:usaflag:The coil covers are designed to be used while hunting, and do not affect or hinder the coil's performance whatsoever. I have one for my stock coil and my Sniper coil. If you hit a rock or some other object that might otherwise damage the coil, the cover will take the blow. Now..if you decide to bash your coil against a wall or something, I can't vouch for them..lol. Happy hunting !

I try to have covers on all my coils, if you think you might trade off a coil or sell one, the bottom of coil looks like it has never been used. Try to sell one that has been beat up and see how much you can get. People look at this, if a coil looks bad people think it could have problems. Think About IT Flintstone

I have covers on all my coils.. The sniper really doesn't need one though.
It's got a totally enclosed plastic case and really doesn't need an extra cover.
I bought one when I bought the sniper coil, but found it was really not needed.
But I use it anyway as double protection. It's the epoxy bottom coils that can
really benefit from a cover. Those coils can chip if you whack something.
Anyway, you don't really need one for the sniper. It's bottom is the same
material as the cover that is sold for it. If you bought a cover, it would just
be double layered with the same plastic.

Never use them . You have to keep them cleaned out or they collect moisture and debris and cause falseing. Plus I ain't rough on my coils so no need.

Bill

i have covers on every coil i own. cheap protection for an expensive investment.